Jewellery Show information
(updated to 2022)
JEWELLERY SHOW in London 5-6th September 2022 is the only specific jewellery trade event in the UK in 2022, where the trade will come together face to face.
After pandemic and Brexit, a lot of British jewellery dealers have loosened contacts with their non-UK suppliers: exhibit or visit JS in London is a unique opportunity to re-connect with British jewellery dealers and to establish new relationships with them.
The retail jewellery market in UK worth 3.000M€ with an average revenue per retailer of 700K€ in 2021, quite high. The vast majority of the 4310 British jewellery dealers do not plan any travel to visit international exhibitions in 2022-23, so London is the perfect place where meet them.
- it is the most important meeting point in UK for jewellery manufacturers and dealers
- it allows to have visibility in the UK market
- exhibitors can have free professional photo shooting of 5 jewelleries and free publication on the guide luxuryfairs.info
- exhibitors can invite their resellers to have a free reportage of their purchased jewelleries and get free 5 professional photos for their e-commerce, and the best ones will be published on Luxury Fairs Info guide
- the time schedule of this event is perfect to fulfil the needs of the retailers before Christmas sales
- all visitors can meet new suppliers and designers (national and international) and can see brand new collections
- it is the opportunity to reignite existing or lapsed business relationships
- at the Jewellery Show theatre and at our booth will be organised interesting seminars about sustainability, online strategy and new technologies
- it is possible to check out the latest trends in the New Designers section
- availability of VIP Club and Bullion Bar as more informal meeting points with your partners
The show is composed by 5 key area:
- Loose stone Gem World: semi-precious stones
- Luxury Bridal Quarter: Luxury Fine & Bridal Jewellery
- Designer Village: contemporary design-led jewellery and ‘The Podium’
- Silver Arcade: Silver Fashion
- Retail & Tech Hub: packaging and tech solutions.