Milano Fashion&Jewels information
The International event dedicated to accessories, apparel and jewelry
In the fashion capital, HOMI Fashion&Jewels Exhibition is the event in which style, design and research rub shoulders, giving rise to original proposals, surprising combinations and innovative ideas. At the centre, Made-in-Italy know-how in terms of creativity, taste and savoir-faire: a trendy event for presenting fashion accessory collections and proposals with an eye to the upcoming season, with particular focus on prêt-à-porter fashion.
A unique opportunity for international designers, cool hunters, distributors and retailers to meet and discuss about the best of fashion accessories.
It scheduled in the spaces of Fiera Milano Rho from 15th to 18th of September 2023, together with the fashion pole.
- This year HOMI Fashion&Jewels will take place in partial contemporaneity with MIPEL, MICAM Milano and TheOneMilano.
- The show allows to develop new relationships with buyers from overseas markets most interested in made-in-Italy.
- 48.276 visitors from all over the world during the last edition.
- A unique opportunity for international designers, distributors, and retailers to meet and discuss about trends.
- #befashionandjewels HOMI Fashion&Jewels recreates the physical communities online, by building a showcase to host your creations, your dreams and your art.
- Photo Shooting: one area of the event will be entirely reserved for professional photo shoots dedicated to the exhibitors’ must-have collections.
- Communication and Promotion: an on/off-line promotion plan allows Homi Fashion&Jewels to interact with companies, visitors, the press and national and international stakeholders.
- #visionaries: a collaboration with Poli.Design dedicated to the visionaries who have been able to interpret the seasonal essentials and trending colours.
- Design Directions Fashion Forecast: the multimedia route realised in collaboration with Poli.Design: suggestions, ideas and food for thought on the evolution of trends and contemporary costume in the coming years.
- Fashion Catwalk: realised with the collaboration of Class Tv Moda, the fashion shows are a unique opportunity to discover the trends of the winter season and a moment of creative dialogue.
- Talks: conferences and training meetings in collaboration with lecturers and experts in the sector, to discover new trends and the importance of images and marketing for the fashion world.
- Meet the best firms on the domestic and international markets.
- Four homogeneous areas based on product characteristics, positioning and distribution channel.
- New trends: made in Italy craft creations, unique and original pieces, international experiments and innovative projects.
Four sectors, identified according to product characteristics, positioning and distribution channel.
The section that houses the jewellery collections – from fine jewellery to fashion jewellery – and where brands interpret trends with distinctive preferences and personality. Inside, two special areas: Contemporary Jewels and Tuttipazzeperibijoux.
This section features a wide assortment of proposals and “total look” collections that creatively and freshly enrich the products offered by shops, department stores and specialised outlets for a varied audience. The area features: Fashion Accessories and Fashion Apparel.
This section houses semi-finished products and components for jewellery, as well as a wide assortment of precious, semi-precious, hard and coloured stones. A world available to the creativity of Workshops, Craftsmen and Designers.
This space is dedicated to the vast variety of imported finished and semi-finished products with a wide selection of proposals for the Italian and European markets. The area features: Jewels Int’l Delivery and Fashion Int’l Delivery.
Our free shooting
Luxury Fairs Info offers to exhibitors and visitors of HOMI Fashion&Jewels a free shooting of maximum 3 jewels. The pictures will also be published on our website.
Visit us at Stand A55 Pav. 10Go to the last reportage